Platinum Cup

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Platinum Cup

International Compétitions on Grand Prix Racing Online

registration deadline on 15 december 20h CET - Date limite d'inscription le 15 Décembre 20h CET - Fecha límite de inscripción el 15 de diciembre a las 20h CET - regisztrációs határidő december 20-án 20 óra CET - prazo de inscrição a 15 de dezembro 20h CET - крайний срок регистрации 15 декабря 20ч CET - προθεσμία καταχώρισης στις 15 Δεκεμβρίου 20 ώρα CET - рок за пријаву 15. децембра 20х ЦЕТ

Teaser Platinum Cup

PLATINUM CUP LIVERY

WORD IN GOLD BOOK Platin12

Most Victory

WORD IN GOLD BOOK Psc_ti10
WORD IN GOLD BOOK Fk_tit10

5 posters

WORD IN GOLD BOOK

Guillaume
    Guillaume
    Admin

WORD IN GOLD BOOK Empty WORD IN GOLD BOOK

Post  Guillaume Wed 19 Sep 2018 - 22:55

don't hesitate to introduce yourself, this post is for you !

Last edited by Guillaume on Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 21:38; edited 2 times in total
    Guillaume
    Guillaume
    Admin

WORD IN GOLD BOOK Empty Re: WORD IN GOLD BOOK

Post  Guillaume Sun 25 Nov 2018 - 21:35

Hello, my name is Guillaume, I live in France in Toulouse, the city of the aircraft manufacturer Airbus. Passionate about F1, I play on gpro since April 2013 with 2 fifth places in master as best result.

Since I started, I'm part of the VR46 group, a group in which I try to invest myself as best I can, alongside my leader and friend Olivier.
    I also have some achievements in my community since I am the designer and the host of the "Coupe Gauloise" and therefore the Platinum Cup. I also animated for over a year a newspaper of our community, and more recently I organized the creation of the French livery for gpro.

I continue my investment by growing this competition.
    Olivier Portal

Post  Olivier Portal Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 14:10

Hello, my name is Olivier and I live in the Toulouse region.

I am the leader of VR46 Bianco and with Guillaume and many others, we are trying to advance the VR46 group.
    I am happy to participate in this beautiful competition created by my friend Guillaume.

Good Luck to everyone
    pepemuleiro

WORD IN GOLD BOOK Empty presentacion de Antonio

Post  pepemuleiro Sat 1 Dec 2018 - 14:28

Hi, I'm Antonio Veiga, I'm 60 years old I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm an electronic technician, but I'm selling newspapers and retiring before they disappear. I have extensive experience in GPRO, but I never pace PRO. My team is Latin American racing torque, and I've been with them for 10 seasons. I also ran with Bugatti racing, pampa racing team and with my friend Diego Di Salvo we founded Artois Racing Team, but we left it because being a boss is not for me.
    Bjorn Hiep
    Bjorn Hiep

Post  Bjorn Hiep Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 17:56

Hi all,

My name is Bjorn and I am the proud teamcaptain of team MAX33. We do only have 34 races under our belt since we restarted the team, but our goal is to improve each season and to have a lot of fun of course Wink

This our current crew :

- Gina "The Money Maker" Dietters. (Belgium)
    - Mjan "The Godfather" Meij. (Netherlands)
    - Tom "The Artist" de Raad. (Netherlands)
    - Herman "The Professor" Epskamp. (Netherlands)
    - Casper "The Record Breaker" Elshof. (Netherlands)
    - Hans "The Nightrider" van Ransbeeck. (Belgium)
    - Gerard "The flying Dutchman" Westerhuis. (Netherlands)
    - Damien "The Rain Man" Heuvel. (Belgium)
    - Peter Van de Ven (Thailand)
    - B(j)orn to be wild !! Hiep. (Netherlands/Belgium, but Dutch in this game)

Like Max Verstappen (MAX33) I do have a double nationality Belgian and Dutch, I was raised in the French part of Switzerland and am curremtly living in Romania. This will be my first season ever at Master level, but I'm not ready for it so I don't expect much of it. Nevertheless team MAX33 will give it's best shot in the Platinum Cup.

Thanks a lot for letting our young team be part of this nice competition. Smile
    DamirH
    DamirH

Post  DamirH Fri 14 Dec 2018 - 14:05

Hello, my name is Damir, live in the Zagreb.

I am the leader of Mustang Racing Team and I am happy to participate in this beautiful competition.

Good Luck to everyone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 17:32